Whenever you think about buying a house or taking a loan, it is often useful to know what they will cost you and how much you must pay. Our free financial calculators can help with that. You can calculate the payments and total costs for the scenarios that you want to evaluate. You can use the following calculators:
- Loan Repayment Calculators that can calculate the loan repayment period or the monthly installments. A repayment table is generated too.
- Compound Interest Calculator to calculate the compounding interest you'll receive on savings accounts.
- Mortgage Calculator to calculate mortgage payment tables and total costs for amortization and interest-only mortgages.
- Discount Calculator to calculate prices with discount percentages.
There are also some articles related to various financial topics:
- When to take a Loan?
- What Loan to choose?
- How Much Should I Borrow?
- Choosing the Best Lender
- Should a loan be Paid Back Early?
- Introduction to Mortgages
- Mortgage Types
- Mortgage Interest
- FHA Programs and Loans
- Lowering Mortgage Payments
- Do You Have a Bad Credit? - Useful Info on No-Deposit Mortgages
- How to Go Wisely through the Mortgage Application Process
- How to Understand Mortgage Contracts in Few Easy Steps
- Planning on Paying Off Your Mortgage Earlier than It Is Stipulated?
- Shopping Around for a Mortgage? - Avoid These Mistakes
Buying a home
- Home Buying Mistakes
- Home Buying Tips
- How a Real Estate Agent Can Help Find Your Dream Home
- Preparing a Checklist When Buying a Home
- Should You Get a Real Estate Inspection
- Steps to Buying a Home
- The Benefits to Buying a Home
- Tips for First Time Home Buyers
- What to Consider Before Buying a Home